Health Tourism Conferences
There's only one opportunity this year to network with the leaders of the medical tourism industry! We invite you to attend the 4th Annual World Medical Tourism & Global Health Congress which will take place on October 25th-28th,2011 Chicago.
Where ~ Chicago
When ~ October 25th-28th,2011
What To Expect ~
- Up to 1,500 US & International Delegates
- More than 10,000 Pre-Arranged Networking Meetings
- Up to 500 Buyers of Healthcare Services
- Up to 200 Sponsored Buyers through our Buyers VIP Program
- Up to 150 Exhibitors and Sponsors
- Delegates from over 84 different countries
- Cocktail Receptions and Entertainment each Night
Reasons to Attend ~
- Prescheduled one on one networking meetings with Buyers of Healthcare at dedicated times
- Up to 150 exhibitors from over 84 different countries ready to network
- Expert Speakers from around the world focusing on Global Healthcare Issues
- Educational workshops that will teach you how to better your business model
- Accomplish in 3 days what would take you years to accomplish
- Networking, Networking, Networking… Bring plenty of business cards, you'll need them!
We will provide you with the opportunity to have personal, prescheduled one on one networking meetings with companies by utilizing our innovative networking software. Expect to expand your network globally with other delegates that will feature: employers, governments, insurance companies, medical tourism facilitators, and hospitals including access to meet with over 150 exhibitors from over 84 different countries!
Sign me up today ~
Online - Register online at www.MedicalTourismCongress.com and click the "Register Now" button. Don't forget Medical Tourism Association members receive 20% discount!
Register Early - Early Bird Full Registration (before July 1st, 2011) is $1500. After July 1st 2011 the cost is $2000.
Sponsorships and exhibit booths are still available.
Please contact Silvana Maldonado @ Silvana@MedicalTourismCongress.com
to reserve your exhibit booth today!
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!